Nemours Health & Prevention Services (NHPS) created the 5-2-1-Almost None program as an easy way to remember the basics of healthy behaviors.
5-2-1-Almost None means:
5 – Eating at least FIVE servings of fruits and vegetables a day
2 – Spending no more than TWO hours a day in front of a screen
1 – Getting ONE or more hours of physical activity a day
Almost None – drinking ALMOST NO sugary beverages
On the 5-2-1-Almost None website, you can free access resources to assist you in working to promote healthy weight in your community, including:
• Healthy For Life: A Guide for Families (available in English and Spanish)
• 5-2-1-Almost None Fact Sheets (available in English and Spanish)
• Resources for creating your own 5-2-1-Almost None Bulletin Board
• Activities for kids
• The Healthy Story Hour Guide
• The Almost None Sugar Shock Kit
• Guides for creating healthy environments in community settings
NHPS provides programs and materials for organizations to incorporate the 5-2-1-Almost None message. If you would like more information, please contact email@example.com. You can also contact NHPS to find out about related events, workshops, or other ways to work in your community to promote healthy eating and physical activity.